|Home||» Products||» Refractory Mortar||» Refractory Insulating Castable|
Refractory Insulating Castable
Refractory Insulating Castable
Today, we are acknowledged in the market as one of the trusted manufacturers and exporters of Refractory Insulating Castable. These are perfect for making backup and hot face linings in different industries like cement, steel, metal processing, chemical and automotive. Our Refractory Insulating Castable is processed from top notch compounds at our state of the art manufacturing unit, as per the standards laid down by regulatory bodies. Our clients can avail these products from us at pocket friendly prices.
- Low heat capacity and thermal conductivity
- Appreciated for its precise composition, longer shelf life and pure quality
- Offered in quality packaging to protect them from moisture and contamination
J R Heat-A - A high purity and high alumina castable showing excellent quality with over 90% of alumina content and very low silica & iron content. Therefore, it is ideal for service temperatures upto 1750ºC, and can withstand attack from process gas atmosphere, containing hydrogen and carbon monoxide.
J R Heat-A is suitable for use in coke oven gas production plants and gasification plants. It is also used in:
- Iron & steel industry for blast furnaces lining, and for ports, skew backs and roof lining of arc-melting furnaces.
- Non-ferrous metal industry for lining reverberatory furnaces, where high-purity aluminum is manufactured.
- In refineries’ reactors and fertilizer plants where castable with a high level of resistance to carbon monoxide, ammonia and hydrogen are preferred. For lining of converters / preheaters and on any transfer line.
J R Heat-K has 60% alumina content, and can be used for service temperature upto 1600ºC. Also the castable has a low iron content and can withstand carbon monoxide attack. It is used in:
- Blast furnaces
- Boiler industry stoker arches
- Sites where reducing atmospheres are faced.
- Construction of forge furnaces, tunnel kilns, soak pit covers and electro-phosphorus furnaces.
J R Heat-C is a castable with around 50% alumina, and it serves as a general-purpose high temperature castable ideal for service temperature upto 1500ºC. It is used in:
- Iron & steel industry
- Annealing furnaces
- Stress relieving furnaces
- Semi-permanent foundries
Packaging & Storage:
Our Heat castables are available in 50kg HDPE packages. The shelf life of the castable is 6-9 months under idyllic storage conditions.
|MEDIUM PURITY DENSE CASTABLES|
|J R Crete Super|
|Product||J R CRETE (SUPER)*|
|Type||70% Alumina Castable|
|Nature of Bond||Hydraulic|
|Raw Material Base||Calcined Bauxite|
|Max. Service Temperature||14500C|
|Max. Grain Size||1.5 mm|
|Water required for casting||10 ~ 11 %|
|Reversible Thermal Expansion||0.65% at 10000C|
|Chemical Analysis||Typical Value||Specified|
|Al2O3 %||70.5||70.00 min.|
|Fe2O3 %||4.2||5.0 max.|
|Physical Properties||Typical Value||Specification|
|Water for trowel ling consistency %||24 ~ 28|
|Water required for ramming consistency %||10 ~ 20|
|Transverse strength after drying at 110 ºC for 24 hours (kg/cm2)||17|
|Retained above maximum size||2||5.0 max.|
|Thermal Properties||Typical Value||Specification|
|Pyrometric cone equivalent (Orton/ºC)||32/1717||31.5/1699|
|Packaging||50 Kg. Bags|
|Storage life||12 months|